Burning Platforms goes under Big Tech’s hood with new research into the increased opacity of online advertising - and the impact of that secrecy on public discourse.
With our panelists:
- Peter Lewis, Director of The Australia Institute’s Centre for Responsible Technology
- Lizze O'Shea, Chair, Digital Rights Watch
- Dan Stinton, Managing Director of Guardian Australia
And special guests:
- Nicholas Carah, Associate Professor at University of Queensland
- Aimee Brownbill, Senior Research and Policy Advisor at Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education
RSVP with your details and you will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to join on Friday.
A reminder email will be sent one hour before the webinar begins to everyone who has registered.
September 16, 2022 at 1:00pm - 2pm