Tech Talk is a fortnightly virtual forum covering the latest in technology news, events and policy.
This fortnight we explore algorithms that rule Australia, how we are increasingly outsourcing policy and governance to algorithms. We will look at how facial recognition, robo-planning and robo-welfare are entering our policy environments. This and more in the always busy world of tech!
Join our regular panellists:
- Peter Lewis, Director of The Australia Institute’s Centre for Responsible Technology
- Lizzie O' Shea, Chair of Digital Rights Watch, and
- Dan Stinton, Managing Director of Guardian Australia
And special guests:
- Ed Santow, Industry Professor Responsible Technology at UTS and former Human Rights Commissioner
- Marie Johnson, CEO of the Centre for Digital Business
RSVP with your details and you will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to join the Tech Talk on Friday